Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hartland Orchard

The day after we went to the zoo I was having another good morning, can't say much for the nights but I'll take what I can get, so we went to Hartland Orchard since the blueberries were on. It's a real working fruit orchard that they let the public come and pick what they want for less than half the price of what it costs in the stores. We gave the kids their baskets and told them to only pick the blue ones. I have to say that Lincoln was the best picker, he loved it! I told the kids to taste one and see what they thought, it was all over after that. The picking was done and the eating began! Fresh blueberries are the way to go for sure!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

That reminds me of when we used to go across the street to the Park's house and secretly pick and eat their raspberries!!

Christina Huling said...

so fun! I want to go. We love blueberries!