Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Exercise Queen!

Ok so the other night Avery had my excersize ball and asked if she could do one of my work out videos. She has never asked to do this before so I thought sure, why not, I'm obviously not using them. She got out my hand weights and cleared the rug in front of the T.V. She was so into it!!! The camera is shaking because I was laughing so dang hard!!!!!! My life would be so borring without these two monkeys!! Make sure you turn off our music at the right so you can hear the videos:)

3 comments:

jellington614 said...

I love these kids. Bryan and I were laughing at the videos. SO CUTE!

bentanelle said...

Those are great! She has great form! I love that she says, you can do this when the baby comes out... that's just what we feel like doing!!

Cianne said...

That is really funny! I love getting a good laugh from my kids.