Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Pictures......Fianlly

So I have been wanting family pictures for almost three years now. I finally just set up the tripod and took them. I didn't want to pay to have them done since Im like 9 months pregnant!! The kids were actually way into it and had a ton of fun!
The kids are so excited for christmas, as most kids are and Jared and I are excited to have our first Christmas as a family and start some of our own traditions. Jared just finished his pediatric rotation and has the next 2 weeks off. He is doing awesome and I am so proud of him.
Avery is still loving pre-school and playing with friends. She loves making cards and drawing pictures for everyone. At night we rock in the chair and talk about whatever is on her mind. It has been quit interesting some nights.
Lincoln is such a boy. He loves his trains and his cars. He loves to jump all over jared and watch football with him. I can't wait until he is old enough to go to a game with his dad!
I am still pregnant and so thankful that I am. I have been so blessed to have this little boy and the family that I have. I have been making bows and my new love is makeing baby shoes! Jared thinks I am crazy, but I am such a project person and need them to keep my hands busy!
We love and miss you all during this holiday time, but will see you soon. Merry Christmas!




6 comments:

RSP said...

Those turned out so cute! I wish I could pull off tights like that. I'm totally serious. I may even try.

Valerie said...

Cute family picture. Good luck with the baby and have a Merry Christmas.

DaveandAnnie said...

Oh, I miss you guys. Your pics are great and you look beautiful. We love ya!

Alyson said...

we miss you guys!!! we need to get together before school starts.

Ashby said...

What a cute family you guys have! Those pictures turned out great Linz!

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Your family is SO cute! I love you guys!