Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow Day

Yesterday it snowed and snowed and snowed!! I am not a fan of the snow, but the kids were soooooooo excited and had to go out and play in it. I got them all bundled up and out they went. They were so cute to watch and had so much fun. They finally came in with freezing cold hand and faces. We got some warm clothes on and had cinnamon hot chocolate and watched a show. I love laying on the couch while my kids lay all over me!



Today after church the kids wanted to go back out and play in the snow with Jared. They were so excited to play with him. He is such a great dad!

1 comments:

sloan said...

Love the snow and I wish we were going to have some for christmas. Looks like you all are having so much fun. Maybe one day we came come and be your visitors.