Tuesday, July 10, 2012

March 2012

March 3rd 2012


It's already starting to heat up here in Texas, so we took the kids to get some Gelato to welcome the heat!


I love this picture for two reasons, one being the look and Linc's face, and the other being the sweet purple sweat band Avery is sporting! I love the random things my kids choose to wear. Oh, and did you notice Lincoln's shirt is on inside out? I'm the one to blame for that one, pregnancy brain ;) 




March 10th 2012
What happens when you have two older siblings? You get dressed up in some pretty sweet outfits!
Complete with a flashing Orbie necklace.



March 12th 2012
Avery has been bugging me for a while to let her cut her hair short. Poor thing gets really bad headaches so she NEVER lets me do her hair or put anything in it, like a pony tail or headband, clip, etc. since they all give her a headache :(  So we made an appointment at the Salon and went together!

Before






After!
MUCH better! She loved it and I loved it! She is such a sweet heart♥


March 13th 2012
A night at Orange Leaf frozen yogurt! Their favorite!





March 17th 2012
Happy St. Patrick's Day! The kids were on Spring Break and Jared had to work, of course, so we didn't go anywhere. We did go to the petting zoo since all the babies were out. They were so cute! Liam asks me ALL the time, "Can we go feed some animals today?" You should have seen his face when he asked me today and I said YES! 


Avery actually let me do her hair since she wanted to wear her St. Patrick's Day bow, I was in heaven.




Lincoln LOVED this turtle.




These goats were huge so I wouldn't let Liam go inside the pen to feed them. I like my children alive.






Needing a refill!




My personal favorite, the pot bellied piglets! 


Yes, that is me rescuing my child from the very top of the not so clean jungle gym thing. 


Not an easy thing when you 4 months pregnant.



Liam: "I love those little tiny baby pigs"!












March 23rd 2012
Lincoln started soccer this month and it was his first time on a real team! He LOVED it! We had so much fun watching him practice and play in his games. He always had the most colorful practice gear on the team, thank you Aiden for growing up so fast, we have been benefiting :)



March 24th 2012
First Game.
Every Saturday for the next 3 months we will be here!



My little right handed kid is a left footed kicker!





We missed his last game due to a fever and not feeling good :( He was so sad.


March 31st 2012
Jared had a work party at one of his Attending's house. The kids were out in the yard looking for onions???? Who knows. At least Avery was getting a work out, Texas ground is so hard!!


We have a winner!


Love this kid!!!!


And his pink toes!


This kid loves his orange soda!




So for 3 ultra sounds they have told me that we were having a boy!! I was a little sad at first, just because I always wanted a sister and so I wanted Ave to have one. We were going to name him Finn and I bought some clothes, bought fabric and made the crib set, and was so excited for another little boy! But when I went in for my appointment at 24 weeks, this is what we were told..... IT'S A GIRL!!! I honestly felt like I needed to morn the loss of this little boy. It's going to take me a while to wrap my head around a little girl! Avery was soooo excited! She was jumping up and down, while Lincoln just sat there with this "NOOOOO" look on his face. Liam didn't really get it, he just laughed at how silly excited Avery was. So we are excited to have another girl to even up the score!


0 comments: