Sunday, June 8, 2008

THREE !?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes it is true, we are expecting baby #3! I think Avery is the most excited, when we told her she started jumping up and down asking if she could rock it and tell it stories! I have been sick, of course, but knock on wood have not thrown up yet. I have been supressing it to the max though, thinking that if I start I will not stop. Those of you who were not there for the first two, just know that I am usually hospitalized with I V's :( So this is a great thing to not have thrown up yet.
One thing that I am sooo excited about it that my amazing sister in-law Amber is due one month before me!!! Its allways nice to know they will have fun cousins to grow up with.
I'll post pictures as soon as the color of my face is something other than green!

15 comments:

Deanne said...

How exciting! Congrats!!! What's your due date?

Lately when we go shopping Sophie always picks out pretty girl clothes for "our girl baby". No, I'm not pregnant. But I think Sophie will be excited when #3 comes along someday.

Christina Huling said...

LINZIE, I JUST HAD A FEELING! CONGATULATIONS! I'M SO HAPPY WE CAN BE PREGO TOGETHER HERE! I CAN'T WAIT TO HANG OUT THIS SUMMER AND MAKE IT MORE BEARABLE! I'M HERE FOR YOU! JOCELYN KEEPS ASKING TO SEE AVERY! LET'S GET TOGETHER THIS WEEK!

Valerie said...

Congrats! That is very exciting. I will say that three will really keep you busy. It has been a big adjustment for us.

Mindi said...

Yeah!!!

Jake & Candice Root said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! We miss you all! Hope to see you soon!

bentanelle said...

Congratulations! That is such good news! I hope everything goes well and you don't get as sick! Tell Jared good luck on the boards for us!

jellington614 said...

how is it possible we don't know this yet? Congrats, i want to come visit! I have an east coast itch

Lyssa said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting, I am glad to hear that you are doing so well. Let me know if you need anything.

Rachey said...

Congrats! I'm glad you're not so sick this time.

Mimi said...

Congrats to you and Amber - I didn't know she was expecting either. I saw that you are now sick but I hope you can stay out of the hospital. Best of luck!

RSP said...

I feel so out of the loop. I haven't had internet for two days and I get on to find all these announcements! Anyway, that is great. I'm sorry you are feeling sick again:( Feel better.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. That is crazy to think about three!!! Best of luck to you guys!

Ashby said...

CONGRATULATIONS Linzie! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope that the sickness subsides for you sooner rather than later! Best of luck!

burton family said...

Linzie that's so exciting! When is the due date? It may say it on your blog but I must have missed it. Three is so much fun! Let me know if you need anything.

Valerie said...

So excited for you guys!