Friday, June 20, 2008

A New Dish!

Since I am sick and only get to dream of food at this time, I thought it would be kind of fun to start sharing a favorite recipe once in a while. I'll see how everyone likes them and maybe this could be a once a week thing? So here goes recipe # 1, one of our favorites.

Swiss Chicken Casserole MMMMMM

6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (I use 3 breast and cut them in half)
6 slices of swiss cheese
1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 c. milk
1 box of stove top stuffing (chicken or herb)
1/4 c. butter

1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Arrange chicken side by side, overlapping just a little, in a greased baking dish. Top with Swiss Cheese slices.
3. Combine soup and milk and wisk together. Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinke with whole box of stuffing. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing.
4. Cover and bake at 350 for 50 min. and then Enjoy!

6 comments:

Ryan and Shalee said...

Hey!! For sure I'm bringing the camera. BUt I want the kids on my blog so I need you to send me a favorite pic for both...PLEASE!! JUst as soon as you can would be great. You know me I like it ASAP. Love you. Can't wait to see you all in DC. WAHOO!!!

DaveandAnnie said...

I'm jealous Shalee is going out there ;) My sis-in-law is an awesome cook and puts tasty recipes on her blog. It's Hubba and Christie's. I'll have to try yours. Thanks Linz!

Unknown said...

I wish I could attempt that but you and shalee definitely got the cooking skills. One of you will have to make it so I can try it.

Mimi said...

I can't believe you can even think about food. But your recipe looks easy and good so we'll be trying it. Thanks!

Lyssa said...

We tried your recipe last night for dinner and loved it! Thanks for sharing and I'll be checking back for more :) I hope that you start feeling better soon.

Ashby said...

I LOVE this recipe, as does Ryan! I still make it all the time! HOw are you doing by the way? We need to get Avery and Brooklyn together!