Thursday, March 5, 2009

Phone Call Of The Day!!!!!

I called yesterday morning to see how Liam was doing. He has been throwing up a lot after he eats and has had a TON of tests done to him to try and find out why. So the nurse ran through the usual things and said they finally figured out what was going on. He has a mal-rotation of his belly. I guess his intestines are going the opposite direction around his belly and are twisting. Nothing is obstucted so that is good and they told me what to look for if this happens and what to do. Then she told me that in rounds they said he should be able to come home some time the middle to the end of next week!!!!!!! Of course I started crying, I was soooo excited!!! I had to share :0)

Liam was straped down for his milk scan to see if he had reflux. He didn't like it at first but then they fed him and he fell asleep for most of it. Thank goodness because he had to lay there for an hour. He ended up having a mild case of it.

20 comments:

burton family said...

Linz,
That is SOOOOOO great that he gets to come home soon, yeah!!!!!

Rachey said...

Oh my gosh that is so exciting!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I am so excited that you get to have him all to yourself all day! I am so proud of him for fighting and being so strong. I know it is because of all the prayers and for his determination that he gets to come home. Hooray, I am so so so excited! This means you will have to post more. Love ya

Laura said...

Exciting news! He is such a cute little guy, and quite the fighter!

Tyson said...

That is great news! I am so glad they are figuring everything out. We miss you already!

The StaceNeedle said...

Linz, that is SO awesome! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pics! He really is such a looker!

Deanne said...

Yay, that's great news! Hope he gets home soon.

Lyssa said...

That is so great! What an amazing little guy!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you and your family.

Lara said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear the good news!

Valerie said...

Now you can all be together as a family, what a blessing!

sloan said...

linz,
we are so excited to hear the great news that liam gets to come home.... we were able to see the fam this last weekend and it was good to see everyone. hopefully we will get to see you guys soon. you guys and liam our in our prayers.

Cianne said...

I am so excited that he will be home soon. That is great news!

Ashby said...

That's so exciting Linz! I can't get over how big he has gotten. Such a cute little guy!

Suzanne Unck said...

That is awesome cuz! Your in our prayers as always.-Bryce

The Busby Family said...

That's so wonderful! I'm so excited for you guys. He is so beautiful.

Denisse said...

Liam is such a little trooper!!!!! He is such a precious little angel! We are sooo happy that you will be together now! What a blessing!!!!:)

Jake & Candice Root said...

We are so happy to hear that great news! We love you all and keep you in our prayers.

Catherine said...

You so deserved a break! I was hoping you were getting some good one on one baby time while your kids were at Disney. I'm so sorry to hear about your kidney stones! But I'm glad Myrtle beach was fun. Colton thought the video of Avery dancing on the beach was hilarious! We had to watch it a few times.

Catherine said...

SO I meant to leave that last comment on the post above this. As far as this post goes - such happy news! I'm so glad he is home with you!