Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Night At The Hospital

Liam ended up having a bad UTI so they kept him overnight to watch him and make sure the antibiotics were working. I spent the night with him and Jared came home to stay with Ave and Linc. Liam was already perking up when I got there around 5, it was so nice to see him coming around and getting back to being himself. He ate so much for dinner that I wanted to cry! He was just so happy again!





He did better last night than he had in a week. He still woke up a lot, but it was to be expected. We walked the halls with his IV poll and he would flirt with all the nurses and people walking by. He was trying so hard to stand up in his crib all morning. When he finally got it he was soooo excited!




Avery has to give a talk today in church so Jared came to switch me places so I could help her and teach my sunbeam class. The kids came with him and as soon as Liam saw Ave he all but jumped out of my arms trying to reach for her! It was the cutest thing ever. He just held on to both of them when they hugged him. I think they missed each other.



We are just waiting for the Dr's to come and round on him and hopefully let us bring him home tonight so keep your fingers crossed :0)

5 comments:

burton family said...

OH it makes me cry to think of a little guy like Liam having to cope with a UTI that bad...or at all for that matter. It just isn't fair! What a trooper.

Deanne said...

So glad he's feeling better!

RSP said...

Thank goodness he is doing better! Cute, cute pic of the kiddos. We miss you all!

GG said...

Glad he's home! Can't wait for his next call! We love you GG

ambooth said...

Hey Linz, sorry to hear about Liam. Hope he is doing better soon. I have to tell you when Ave came to school with me a Christmas everyone said she could be my daughter. Looking at this picture it is scary to see how much she looks like me as a kid. For a minute I was having flash backs.