Friday, July 23, 2010

A Home Of Our Own

Our house is finished!!!! I have waited soooo long to be able to say that and I must say it feels awesome! Jared is going to do the walk through on Monday and we should be able to close on the 30th! The kids and I are still here in Utah, but excited to get on the road on the 1st WOOHOO!!!!



I am excited to have a new home all to ourselves, but what I am most excited about is this.........




a HUGE backyard to play in and a fence so I don't have to worry about the kids!!!! It's looking a little on the plain side right now, but after I get a hold of it it should look pretty amazing!!!

13 comments:

Lyssa said...

Yea! Congrats, I am so excited for you guys to get there with Jared and get settled. Having a house with your own space is so great!

alexandra said...

I bet you'll do wonders for that yard. Sometimes it's nice to have a clean slate (or slab of grass) to work with.

Congratulations on your new digs!

RSP said...

We should just leave now! I love it!

Lara said...

Yay! What an exciting step for your family!

Momma Nielson said...

Awesome new place for your kids to run around! Congrats on home ownership:)

burton family said...

A backyard is the best thing IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

Laura said...

How exciting! You guys are gonna have so much fun!

Deanne said...

Yay! Super exciting. Enjoy!

Ashby said...

It's beautiful Linzie!!!! Be safe on your trip tomorrow!

Denisse said...

I'm totally jealous of your huge backyard!!! I'd be happy with a third of that backyard!!! You guys deserve it!!! Congrats!!!

jellington614 said...

So cool! Congrats! I want to come visit and see it with my own eyes!!!

jellington614 said...

So cool! Congrats! I want to come visit and see it with my own eyes!!!

DaveandAnnie said...

I miss you guys like CRAZY!!!! Having Smith withdrawal. Guess I'll have to come visit sooner than I thought.