Friday, September 3, 2010

June Update.......Finally

I know it has been a while since I have updated, but moving with three kids and a husband starting his intern year leaves little time for anything else. But I am slowly getting things together. It also doesn't help when I take over 2,000 pictures in two months! But here are some of the things we did in June.

Ave and Linc helped Papa clean the hot tub, I know they were both AWESOME helpers!





Celebrated my brother Sage's 20th birthday. I love you Sage! It was so much fun to be with family, and Cezanne and Anita drove down from Wyoming for the day to surprise Sage. I love my family :0)








MMMMMM home made ice cream, thanks mom!








Life is great when you get to play with your awesome cousins in the water! Look how cute my niece's and nephew are, and of course my three little monkey's!










By the end, Liam was partied out!



We did P90X with my best friend Annie. It was a great work out, especially the pizza and brownies we ate when we took breaks! I love that Gracie joined in!





We went on a great hike with Amber, Ben, and Dillon. Avery was in heaven with all the wild flowers that were in bloom. I had to keep telling her to hurry up or else she was going to get left. I love that girl and her love of flowers!

















We kidnapped my grandparents and drove up to East Canyon to spend the evening with Anita and Steve (my aunt and uncle) and see their new 5th wheel in action. I must say, it is nicer than most people's homes!!!









I was so happy to be able to make one of our family reunions. I absolutely adore my family on the Toner side. The kids had so much fun with Grandpa and Grandma Unck there! Plus both Great Grandma's and Great Grandpa. We love you all and had a great time.










Avery got her ear's pierced. I told Jared that I wanted this to be Avery's choice, and that is why I didn't do it when she was little. Well she finally started asking for them last year. So when we got to Utah we did it. Jared was not able to be here as he had to go to Texas and start his Intern year. She was very scared, but so brave. My friend Annie and her two kids, Jake and Gracie, who are practically family came to support Ave. She did so good, they did them one at a time and she didn't even cry! So now she has two cute pink crystal flowers in each ear. She is looking forward to new Halloween earing's she told me.







/>

We went to my niece, Abby's, softball game and played in the sand with Brandon. Any chance we get to hang out with our cousins, we are all over it!






One night there was this crazy wind storm that blew over all kinds of things. Among these was my grandparents 50+ year old Walnut tree! The bad thing is those walnuts were so good, the good thing is that my cousin Mack came from Montana to get the wood so I was able to see him! Miss you Mack!





My brother Jesse graduated from the Police Acadamy in Oregon. So the kids, me, my mom, and my Aunt Cezanne all hopped in the sweet mini van and drove all day to Oregon. Nicole, my sister in-law, was so good to keep the secret from Jess and get everything all ready for us. I love you Nicole!!! I have never met her family since I wasn't able to go to their wedding so it was nice to put some cute faces with names. We had so much fun for the whole day and a half we were there. Thank you Oregon family for taking us in and feeding us!







Poor Liam was sooo tired, then he finally gave in.



















Afterwards we went back to Nicole's parents house where they had an amazing meal for us. Nicole was so cute and had toys for the kids to play with, but I think the adults had a little fun with them as well.












Later we walked down to the park. The kids loved playing with Uncle Jess and Nicole.















Hours after getting back from Oregon we left for Green River Wyoming. Poor Liam ended up getting sick and we had to leave early, but we had a great time while we were there!








Hot dogs always taste better over an open fire, and with family!







Anita thanking the S'mores God!





Having some fun with our awesome friends that we miss more than they know! Lincoln LOVED the power wheel. I loved that he would take Liam all over in it for some brotherly bonding time. I just wish they didn't cost so much darn it.








Eating Kit-Kat's at Grandma and Grandpa's house, every time we went. Thanks for keeping your candy jar stocked for us!






Eating sand and finding out that it does not taste as good as it looks.




Playing in the water at Grandma's and not caring who see's you in your awesome Spider Man underwear.













These are just some of the fun things we did in June. I'll try to get July up, but I need to post things we are actually doing right now. Until then, have fun!

0 comments: