Friday, September 24, 2010

Red Day

Yesterday was "red day" for Linc. It was also my turn to bring the snack for the class. This week they have been talking about apples and they brought in apples Tuesday to talk about as well. Lincoln was way excited to wear his lego batman shirt since it was red and it was red day after all. I made red apple sugar cookies and granola bars for snack. I make the kids lunch each day and Liam has to have his own lunch bag as well. He gets so excited just to carry it, even though it only has a few goldfish in it. We have a step off our front porch and I love that Liam gets down like 3 feet away and starts to back off of it! Lincoln said he had a ton of fun at school and that they made apple pie, apple sauce, and had apple cider to drink!





Liam enjoying a cookie after lunch, I love this kid!


2 comments:

Lara said...

Those cookies turned out gorgeous!

Kim said...

Your cookies look great. I wish I was there decorating cookies with you. Miss you tons.