Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Quick Visit

Last weekend my mom and her good friend, Chareese, worked a San Antonio over nighter. My mom is a flight attendant and I love her Job, that is how we get to see her all the time. They flew in around 5ish Saturday night and then had to fly out at 5ish the next morning. We picked them up at their hotel and then headed to the river walk for dinner since it was Chareese's birthday. Liam is such a good eater now, he eat's more than Linc 90% of the time.





It was getting late so we went back to Nana's hotel room where she brought the kids some surprises. Of course they loved them and all I could think of is the them beating each other with the clubs! Grandma, thank you for Avery's little dancing flower, it sits in our kitchen window sill dancing away! It was a quick visit, but I'll take anything I can get. We miss and love you so much mom!



0 comments: