Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Animal Cookies

I have this Amazing aunt in Wyoming that loves to cook and bake as much as I do. She finds the most unique cookie and cake molds ever. When I was at her house in July I saw this animal cookie box on her counter and went in for a closer look. Oh my goodness they were cookie cutters!!!!! They were so cute! She told me she has had them for over a year and hasn't even opened them yet and to take them home. She didn't have to tell me twice, I was all over it! The kid's and I had so much fun making these cute cookies and I think they turned out so adorable! I'm thinking Liam's 2nd birthday party needs to have an animal theme so I can make these. Thanks Cezanne! If you love these cutters, you can find them at William Sonoma.







2 comments:

Alyson said...

ya, i need these!

Deanne said...

Those are super cute!