Monday, September 27, 2010

Rain, Rain......... Are You Ever Going To Stop!

Last week we were getting hit with the tropical storms so the rain just kept coming. It rained just about everyday last week. Not just a sprinkle here and there, I mean water flowing down the street and over the gutters rain. The poor kids wanted to go outside so bad and play so bad, but with all the rain and thunderstorms had to stay in. Well I think we were all getting stir crazy by the end of the week so I just let them go out and play! I know Lincoln isn't in any of the photo's, but when I busted out the camera he decided he needed to go to the bathroom. When it comes to going to the bathroom he takes after his Uncle Jesse, family you all know what I'm talking about ;0).









I think Avery is part Kangaroo!





1 comments:

burton family said...

At least it is still warm. My kids would have been in Heaven!