Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Clean Car..........Finally!

Since it was a million degrees when we moved here, I had not cleaned the van out from driving from Utah. Needless to say, it was in need of some serious attention! On Monday the high was randomly in the high 70's so I put the boys to work! Lincoln vacuumed and gathered the garbage (we all could have dined on what we found for a week!). Liam loves to pretend like he is driving and plays with all the buttons and levers as most kids do. So I gave him a wipe and had him clean the steering wheel. He actually loves to help.








Afterwards we went for a walk and then back home for lunch. I laid Liam down for his nap and when I came downstairs, Linc was out! He doesn't let me take to many pictures of him so I had to take advantage of this. He looked so sweet and piece full there. I wanted to pick him up and just hold him. I love this boy so much and he makes me smile every single day! I love you Linc.






I could watch my kids sleep all day.


0 comments: