Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here We Go Again.......Sigh

This Friday Liam has his first appointment with the Pediatric Urologist here in San Antonio. Most of you know that he still needs one more major surgery. So many thoughts run through my head as we get ready for this appointment, Did we choose the right residency, did we choose the right Dr. Is Liam going to be ok. But, I truly believe that God will take care of him in the way that he was meant to be taken care of, as long as we do all that we can as parents. I love this kid and my heart breaks knowing another big surgery is close at hand.

One Of Liam's new found loves is smarties :0)

2 comments:

Denisse said...

Good luck with the new doctor! I'm sure he will be a good one! We will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers!:)

Lara said...

We'll keep Liam in our prayers. I can't believe how grown up he's looking now. What a cutie!