Friday, October 22, 2010

Orange And Black Day + A Teacher Birthday = A Crazy Night!

Yesterday Lincoln had Orange and Black day at school. He also had to bring the treat for his class. It was also Avery's teachers birthday and so we had to make her a gift as well. I made the bread for Avery's basket earlier that day and just had to run to the store to get some nice jam. So I went to the bat caves with Ave and her class on Wed. night, which was pretty cool, and we got home around 8:45. Jared, bless his heart, had cleaned the kitchen and was willing to go to the store for me for some jam, bags, and cellophane. I got the two older ones in bed and then made some chocolate chip cookies to go in the basket. I made Oreo spiders for Linc. I made these for Avery's kindergarten class last year and he loved them. So Jared watched Jaws and I made spiders and a basket, It was actually a relaxing evening. Avery's basket turned out so cute! I made a loaf of wheat bread and then also put in a bear full of honey, raspberry jam, and a bag of to die for chocolate chip cookies! Ave made the card and we attached it with the bow! I didn't get any pictures, but Ave said her teacher picked her up and hugged her! She was so excited about that.
Lincoln LOVED the cookies and couldn't wait to get to school! He wore his favorite shirt and was ready to go. I also sent him with some blueberry muffins so they at least had some kind of healthy something ;0).




Jared had the day off so he surprised Lincoln and picked him up. When he walked in he had this giant spider that he made on his head! I couldn't have planned it better if I had tried!

0 comments: