Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some Things To Watch

Liam did not have his appointment with the Dr. :0( They ended up scheduling us with the wrong one, so we see him on the 18th and I will let you know how it goes then :0)

Yesterday I got the boys Light Sabers. I have no idea how to spell it so, sorry if it is wrong. Linc has been asking for one for a while now and Target had them for $8. So we got two. Liam thought it was the coolest thing ever to play with his big brother. Lincoln played with it all day. He and I had quite the battle most of the day. When it came time to walk up to the bus stop to get Ave, yes, the battle did continue!
I love these two and Lincoln is such a great big brother and always looks out for Liam.


Last weekend Jared and I took the kids to Sea World. They have their Halloween celebration going on and I have to say they did an excellent job! I didn't get too many pictures and the video that I got wasn't of the greatest stuff, but the kids LOVED it! They had Elmo and a ton of other characters from Sesame Street put on a Halloween show. Liam loves Elmo, so when he came out he went crazy and started screaming! I can't wait to go back next weekend!



2 comments:

Rachey said...

Liam walks like a pro! That kid amazes me.

Love the light saber fight, it gets me excited for when our little boys can play like that.

Deanne said...

That's great. I love seeing Liam walk around! He's so cute playing with Linc.