Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lincoln's First Day Of Preschool!

A lot of people recommended this preschool called "Mother's Day Out". It is done by the Methodist Church and has all kinds of fun activities and classes for the kids. So I called and set up a time we could come and take a look. Needless to say I enrolled Linc that same day and he was sooooo excited!!!! He goes Tuesdays and Thursdays all day long!! I too am way excited about this, as I only have Liam now on those two days and it's amazing how much I can get done with only one child! He was pretty nervous his first day and held my hand the whole way to class and hugged me for a while. If you know Linc it's like pulling teeth to get a hug so I knew he was scared. I finally said goodbye and when I came back to pick him up he was full of stories of what happened and what he did that day. I was so happy that he was happy.


3 comments:

Alyson said...

I love all the pictures, we miss you guys!

Mimi said...

Here in Texas, they call most preschool classes before age 4 "mother's day out". They are so fun though - glad you are enjoying some one on one with Liam.

Deanne said...

He's getting so old!