Friday, February 22, 2008

Making Friends


We had our Primary activity, breakfast with your teacher, and since Jared and I are sunbeam teachers we were able to share in the joy of the primary on saturday morning! As we were frantically running around the table cutting pancakes and getting juice for our 7 sunbeams we took a moment to look at all the other teachers sitting with their class enjoying breakfast and laughing, pointing fingers at "the sunbeam teachers!"
Avery has made some great friends since we have been here and loves to play with them. We love it here in Virginia, and do not miss the snow at all!!! We do however miss family. I don't know why, they are all crazy:)Especially my sister in law Mindi!:)

4 comments:

Deanne said...

Great picture. I'll have to get a copy! Sophie just looked at it with me. She was excited to see it!

RSP said...

Oh, the joy of callings....

RSP said...

I am tagging you. Mostly because I have no one else to tag. But I won't be offended if you don't do it. See my blog for the info.

Mindi said...

THEY ALL ARE CRAZY??? Hmm Hmm I take offense to that.- we miss you guys too- Oh! I really am going to mail Lincoln his present before he turns 3.