Friday, February 1, 2008

My Shop!

So most of you know that I opened an online store this past November, it's called Avery's Bows and I make cute bows and clips for girls. So feel free to take a look at how I have been spending my free time. Did I just say FREE time??!! Oh yes, that starts after the kids go to bed and the house is picked up! The joys of being a mother:) My awesome aunt has been carrying them in her shop in Wyoming and another online Boutique has just added us to their inventory so I am excited to see how that goes.

2 comments:

Ryan and Shalee said...

You should think about doing tutus or baby leggings they are adorable and they're in. Love you just some hints on more to do.

Shea said...

hey!! i am so excited you found me. of course you can name them after her. your bows are adorable!! how is life in virginia, right?
Shea