Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby Update

Since the last update not much has changed. I did have the follow up with the cardiologist and his heart is still perfect!!! We did get to meet with the surgeon to go over the "game plan" so to speak so that was nice too. I am going to have a
c-section on Jan. 12th unless I go into labor on my own before then. My Ob, the surgeon, a Urologist, and the Cardiologist will all be there to asses the baby as soon as he is born. I am going to have him at fairfax hospital so that will be nice since its only about a 10 min. drive from our house and Jared will be doing his medicine rotation there so he can hang out with him when he has some down time. We are all excited to see the baby and scared of the unknown but hope and faith are here. Thanks you again for all the support and prayers as they are still needed:)

2 comments:

Jake & Candice Root said...

That is such great news! We love you all and think about you often. You are always in our prayers!

The Busby Family said...

I'm so glad his heart still looks great. We will keep you in our prayers!