Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Sunday With Dad!

Jared is finally home after working just over 90 hours last week. The kids have been waiting for him so they could carve their pumpkins! We started out by making some caramel apples and then dove right into the pumpkins. Avery loved to scoop out all the insides and help with every part of the process. Lincoln picked leaves, did some side walk chalk, threw some rocks, then decided he would come over and help for about 2 min. We had a great day and I think our pumpkins turned out pretty cool too!














9 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I am so sorry that jared has been so busy! That is terrible.
I LOVE the pumpkins! I am glad that you could see your hubby

Deanne said...

Those are great pumpkins! Where on earth did you find those princess faces? Sophie would LOVE those!

Unknown said...

Are you freaking kidding me??? Those pumkins rock!! Zaida would love the mermaid one. it looks like you had fun and I am glad Jared stayed awake to play with you too.

DaveandAnnie said...

You look great! Those pics make me miss you guys so much. That totally sucks that Jared is gone so much. The pumpkins are awesome! How did you do that?

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

I love your princess pumpkins! Avery and Lincoln are soooo cute with their apples and pumpkins! What a fun day!

RSP said...

sheesh! you guys are master pumpkin carvers! it looks like you are getting out and about more:)

Rachey said...

Those princess ones are way impressive!

The Egglestons said...

Where did you get the princess carving templates? I am definitely going to have to look for those.

burton family said...

How did you get the cool Disney faces on the pumpkins? What a fun night!