Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This And That

Yesterday Liam went to the Genetics Dr. and they said that this was not a genetic issue, but that we have a 3% chance of something happening again. I was glad that this was not a genetic issue, but it scares us when we think about having another baby. I guess we will have to decide what to do when the time comes. In the mean time I am loving life with the three beautiful children that I am so lucky to have.

The kids with Liam at the Dr's office.


So the Dr. gave Linc a spiderman sticker and he was way excited. We got to the van and he kept telling me that he wanted two spiderman stickers. This is how our converstation went.

Linc: Mom, I just want two spiderman stickers

Me: Lincoln, that was very nice of the Dr. to give you a sticker. You need to be happy with your one sticker.

Linc: But mom, I want to be happy with two stickers

What do you say to that?! I just laughed and buckled him in.

Liam has started to reach and grab things so I have been looking for some toy for him to excercise this new little mile stone. As you can see Avery and Lincoln were also pretty excited about this new toy.





Some male bonding time while watching batman!


Here is Jared helping Avery make lip gloss, what a good dad!


All that time in the chemistry lab is finally being put to good use. Just look at those high tech tools.



Here we are at Frying Pan Farm. The kids love it here.



After watching this mother pig feed her babies, I am so thankful I only have one!



Last weekend we went to the park and had a BBQ with our friends from school. The kids were having such a great time together, as you can see!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I love how enthused Jared looks while making lip gloss. And we have that same play mat for Colton. He LOVED it! It looks like Liam is doing pretty well considering. You are all still in our prayers!

Mimi said...

Jared looks like he's loving the lip gloss experiment! Oh, the things we do for our kids. :)

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture of the two boys. I love the excited look on Jared's face. Did he wear the lip gloss too?

Linzie said...

We all sported some awesome lip gloss that day!! LOL

Ryan and Shalee said...

I love that picture of the boys together!!