Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Party

Avery had a Halloween party on Friday and my mom flew in thursday night so I was able to sign up and help out. I had to bring the sweet treat so we made 50 oreo spiders! Thank you mom for all your help!! Ave and Linc both helped out too. According to Linc some of the spiders have "hairy" eyes. The ones that Linc decorated were pretty special to say the least. We had fun and the kids LOVED them. Liam loved the black licorice, he is such a doll!






Lincoln's alien cookie he made.


All the kindergartners started off with a parade around the school so we all got to watch it. Avery was "Happy Apple" that day so she got to be first in line. Then my mom took the boys and I went with Ave to her class for the party. The kids are so cute and Avery has the best teacher.



1 comments:

Lara said...

We made these exact same spiders for Emma to share with her class this year and they loved them even in 3rd grade. I do have to say yours turned out a bit cuter than ours, since I let my kids make them with minimal supervision. :)