Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

Halloween is my favorite ever!!! The kids were so excited and having Nana here added to the excitement. We went to Tyson's Corner and had to ride the train. I know my mom was also very excited about this ;0) Then we went to our friends house for a great party! How cute is Liam in his Robyn out fit! Lincoln was Batman, Ave was Giselle, I was Cat Woman, and Jared was Harry Potter (yes, it was a joke!)







Jared wearing Linc's mask. He looks like Batman with a mullet!!

3 comments:

Deanne said...

I LOVE Liam's little costume. He's adorable! What a perfect set - Batman and Robin. Too cute!

burton family said...

I'm so glad you posted, I've been thinking about you. Liam looks like he is doing terrific. They all look so cute in their costumes. How are you surviving interview season? I'm sure Jared has been gone a bit.

Mindi said...

wow- so happy for an update! Your spiders are so cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon!