Wednesday, August 3, 2011

March 2011

Not doing so well playing catch up with the blog, sorry. Let's at least get caught up with March!
I don't know what happened this month, we did a ton, but I didn't take the normal 50,000 pictures that I usually do. Maybe that's why my kids look so happy ;0)
We went to Sea World a lot, of course, and was able to go with friends this time! Rob and Val, our good friends next door, also got season passes.
Liam wasn't too sure about cookie monster, but the other two LOVED him!


We rode a few rides and climbed on the HUGE playground made mostly out of nets. Ave and Linc took off to the top and Liam was not about to be left behind. So Jared being the amazing dad that he is helped him up to the top and then back down. Liam LOVED every second of it! And I am sure Jared did too.




Why yes the kids are wearing different clothes hmm how about that! Another trip to Sea World. Apparently we live there now. Here are some fun pictures of the kids playing on the playground. Where ever Liam goes Avery is right there to help him. He couldn't ask for a better big sissy♥












So my kids like to collect things, not normal things, annoying things! Here you will see them gathering nuts to plant trees. I don't think they get it yet, NOTHING grown in Texas but cacti! I found these little beauties rotting in the back of the van weeks later, awesomeness! But I can't resist these little faces and how they make my face laugh daily♥


Near the end of March and Jared turned 31 this year! We had a huge party with some of the craziest people! Thanks Val, Soph, and Scarlet for coming and joining the fun. I made Jared a German Chocolate Cake from scratch and yes, it was divine! After Jared and Liam blew out the candles the kids all threw confetti AT him! It was hilarious.







Liam had been walking around for awhile before we noticed his little "tag alongs". I love his little legs, they are so him♥


The kids wanted to play "hot and cold" with Jared's birthday gifts. So he went into the bathroom while the kids giggled and hid his two presents. When he came out it was all business! Jared would walk around listening to the kids yelling hot or cold trying to guide him in the right direction, keep in mind they are 7 and 5, way too funny. He finally found them with some hand signals from me in the background and the kids jumped for joy! I just love them. Happy Birthday honey, we love you Oh SO MuCH♥



March was great and we had way too much fun just being a family. Hopefully I'll get April up sooner than later, keep your fingers crossed!

0 comments: