Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Day With Dad

After all our visitors left we had Saturday and Sunday with Jared all to ourselves!! He is almost done with his first rotation and will start OB after Laybor Day weekend. We decided to go to the Jefferson Memorial since we have not been there yet. It was such a nice day and I did pretty good that day as far as sickness goes. The kids ran all over the place and Jared of course chased them everywhere, they loved it. After that we went home to eat and then headed off to every kids favorite place, Chucky Cheeses!!!!





4 comments:

RSP said...

In these pictures you barely look pregnant. Seriously, you look tiny and fabulous!

DaveandAnnie said...

Look how cute you are!!! I don't look that good even when I'm not prego. Thanks for finally updating!

Alyson said...

oooh, we havent been to the Jeferson Memorial yet either. And we havent been to chuckee cheese for a while, but Beckam asks at least once a week to go...... what is it with that place?

The StaceNeedle said...

Linz! Hey cousin! Glad I found your site again! I'm blogging now so you'll have to check it out. I was home to visit the family last weekend. Grandma said you'd called and she hadn't called back. Don't worry, she's screenin my calls too. :) So glad to hear you're prego. I actually had a dream I was too. You can imagine my relief when I woke up and felt a flat belly...:)