Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Visitors

We had a ton of visitor the latter part of July through the first part of Aug. It was busy but we LOVED it!! My sister Shalee and her awsome hubby Ryan came out and we went all over DC with them! It was so nice to spend time with them and the kids still ask where Aunt Shalee and Uncle Ryan, Or MaRyan as Linc likes to call him, it at. Im sure they will be happy to see them again next month when we go home to Utah!
The day before they left My Aunt Kathy came and brought my neice and nephew, Abbey and Aiden, with her to stay for the week. She came on sat. and left the next day. I was on my own with four kids till Thurs. when my mom got here. I was not feeling good at all almost the whole time they were here and was soooo glad that the kids played sooo well together! I took one whole picture that week and its of the kids and Jared playing pac-man!


My mom got here Thursday afternoon and she is WONDERFUL!!!! She stayed until the next Tuesday! Kathy came back sat. to pick up the kids. Her and my mom watched them while Jared and I went out for our 6th ann. They took us shopping and then we went to dinner. We had a blast! Thanks again Mom and Kathy!

0 comments: