Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Day Of Bed Rest

After I had the amnio done I had to be on bed rest for the rest of the day. Thank goodness my mom flew in a few days ago or else I don't know what I would have done. So since she was there I layed on the couch and talked on the phone! Avery and Lincoln decided they would paint my toes for me so they would be "pretty", and they turned out to be "pretty special" as you can see. It looks like someone tried to cut off my toes and found Pink blood!! We laughed so hard because everytime I had to get up to go to the bathroom I had to walk on my heels because the paint was seriously all around my toes and they would stick to the floor! I love my kids, I can't not smile when I look at them.

6 comments:

RSP said...

I think it looks beautiful! "Pretty Special" is a good description.

P.S. Becky is having a girl! I will tell her to add you back on her blog. I just forgot.

DaveandAnnie said...

SEXY!!! Love it. Any toenail polish when you're pregnant is great!

Deanne said...

Too funny! You're a brave woman. I don't think I would let Sophie and Truman do mine. Well, maybe if we were outside, but definitely not in the house!

Rachey said...

So funny, did Avery do the left foot, cause that one actually looks pretty good.

Unknown said...

I want a turn!! ha ha

The Pack's said...

That is the most hilarious thing! I laughed as well. How cute though...that they wanted to help you feel better.