Saturday, October 10, 2009

September

This month was full of zoo trips and D.C. trips with friends. Most importantly Avery started school!!!! My mom flew out to be with us for Ave's first day. She was sooo nervous the whole way there and I had to stand in line with her until they walked into the school. Yes, I cried. I did wait till she was gone though. When it came time to pick her up she was all smiles and full of life again, she LOVED it!!!!










Picking Ave up from school, she had such a great time! After dinner and when Jared got home we all went to frosted rock for some ice cream, it doesn't get much better than that.


2 comments:

Mimi said...

I cried on Kenna's first day too. She loves it but I miss her.

RSP said...

Glad that you all survived! Cute picture of Liam up top and I love Avery's dress.