Saturday, October 10, 2009

Visitors!!!!

My good friend Antoinette and her cute daughter Grace came out to see us for a week! I had been looking forward for this visit for months. So they get here Tuesday and the next day I was taking Ave to school and the van started like jumping and not driving well at all!!! I got home and Liam had his pre op appointment as he was having spinal surgery the next week. I called a tow truck for the van and thank goodness my sweet friend came to my rescue and took Liam and I to his appointment (thank you Christina!). So here we are with no car and of course Jared ends up being on call that night and has a presentation the next day and all his stuff is here at the house. So we load up the kids in strollers and walk to the metro. We get Jared his stuff and we get the car keys to the awesome Mazda. We pack 2 adults and four kids into the car and pray nobody knows! So the van was gone the whole time she was here and that meant we were stuck at home until Jared came home. I felt so bad, but Annie was a trooper! We did a ton of girl stuff that I never get to do and we had so much fun. Then she got sick......again (this happened last time she came). But I did manage to get a sweet pic of her without her even knowing, I love ya Antoinette!!! I miss her so much and am so glad that she came. Where would we be without GREAT friends. Love ya Annie!





We also said good bye to our beloved turtle of two and a half years :0( Jared took turtle and the two giant goldfish to a pond we picked out and set them free. We are moving in about 7 months and can't take him with us and I wanted him to get used to the weather change. The funny part is the kids didn't even know he was gone for like a week! Anybody want a nice 30 gallon aquarium with total set up!?

3 comments:

Tyson said...

WHAT!? Ariel is gone? Haha. I guess I can't feel too bad. That turtle lived a good life:)

DaveandAnnie said...

I love you Linz, but you SUCK!!! That is officially the worst picture of me ever. I'm still sick with that cold I got from Julie. Dave is very pleased that I lost my voice today. He says our home is now very "Peaceful". Thanks for letting us come. We love you guys!

Emily said...

the turtle got so big. I got so attached to him after feeding him once or twice. I hope he has a good life.