Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wedding blues

My brother Jesse was getting married on September 19th in Oregon. I was so excited to go. Avery was one of the flower girls and Linc was the ring bearer. We got the dress, made the bow, got the suit rented the tie, we were ready. My mom and little brother who is now 6'5"!!!!!! Creed flew out the night before we were to leave to help me with the kids on the plane. I went and picked them up at the airport at 11:30 that night. Jared and the kids were at home asleep. We got back to the house and Jared was standing there with Liam and he says, "Well, that time Liam threw up was not a fluke because Lincoln just puked all over me." My mom and Creed and I went up to see them. All night long the kids threw up! The puke would not stop coming, I would help Linc while he threw up and then Ave would start so mom would be with her and then Liam would wake up and cry but we couldn't get him since we had our hands full. I think I washed every towel and blanket we owned that night. To make a long story somewhat short we didn't go to the wedding. Everyone there sent me pictures and kept me updated as things were happening, Thanks Anita and Dad! So Jess and Nicole I love you two so much and I am so glad that you are in our crazy family Nicole! I took pictures of the kids in all their stuff before we had to return Lincolns tie, they are so dang cute!!!!!




3 comments:

Lyssa said...

They look so grown up and completely adorable!

RSP said...

OH NO!!! That's awful! They look too dang cute to not have made it! Glad you all survived, though:/

Deanne said...

They look so cute! I'm sorry you didn't get to go to the wedding...but at least you are all feeling better!