Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Odds And Ends That Got Missed This Month

It has been a mad house here this month with graduation, moving, Dr. appointment's, etc. So one thing was the kids had to go get a check up. I adore our dentist and will miss her!!! This was Liam's first check up and was not very happy about it. Avery had to man the camera so I could take care of Liam. I think she did a pretty good job! And yes they were all cavity free!






Playing out front, finding bugs, and jumping!







Avery teaching Liam how to paint his toes while Linc watches cartoons.




Play dates with friends.




Playing at the park with friends.






Liam learned how to walk along things!!!! He tires out quickly and has to take a little break in the middle. Then he is ready to go.



Making chocolate chip cookies!




Had a going away party for Avery with her Kindergarten class.



Horsey rides with papa and playing on the patio!




We have had a busy month and it's not even over yet!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I love the picture of Liam as he takes a rest on the couch and the picture of Avery painting Liam's toenails cracked me up. She better get her practice in now, because I'm sure it won't be long before neither of her brothers will stand for their nails being painted anymore. :)

alexandra said...

Such a cute group of pictures. I hope you had fun at your mini-farewell last night. Sorry I couldn't make it. We sure will miss you guys!