Friday, September 16, 2011

September 3rd

On September 3rd Jared Finally had a day off! It worked out perfectly because some friends of ours invited us to go to the Magic Theater (children's theater) to watch the Jungle Book. The kids were so excited! We stopped and got treats, which they had eaten before the play even started. We got there early since we had four families in our group so we could all sit together. It's so nice to have made such good friends here. Liam started to get a little restless so Avery and I took him out to walk the halls for a bit.


Liam and Ave being Kaa! 


Coloring a picture to put on the wall of the Theater!
The kids loved the play and Liam actually stayed and watched the whole thing! I think we might have to get season tickets next year.

San Antonio has some very beautiful old buildings. When it cools off a bit I would love to go in a few. There is a ton of history here and after living near D.C. I have become a history lover!


That night was pizza night! I was lucky enough to have two of the best helpers. Linc was busy playing Star Wars on the wii, silly boy.

First we rolled out the dough.....


next came the sauce.... 




pepperoni's...... 

a little sniff to make sure all is well..... 

TONS of Mozzarella cheese!



Some fresh Basil from our little herb garden.... 

Happy claps for job well done! 


Whenever I bake anything I always leave the oven light on for Liam, he loves watching things cook♥ 

Lincoln being a little stinker and not looking at me for a picture, but I still love him! 


I love having my kids help me in the kitchen! Sometimes it makes the job longer, messier, and a little harder, but well worth all of it for their happy smiles and giggles of excitement♥


0 comments: