Monday, September 19, 2011

Soccer......Day 1

Last Monday the 12th Lincoln had his first Soccer practice. I signed him up for a fundamentals class at the YMCA so he could see if it's something he would like. 


Thank goodness for my Nephew that lives in N.C., we are lucky enough to get all his awesome hand me downs and Lincoln and I couldn't be happier! He wanted to go out front and practice running because now that he had cleats he just knew he was going to run SUPER fast!!


And he did!♥


They started them out by warming up with some stretches. Lincoln would not let his ball get out of his site!



Then it was time for a water break. It was so cute, he couldn't stop smiling he was having so much fun!




Jared randomly got off early and headed our way as fast as he could so he could watch Linc too. Lincoln was in heaven. Avery and Liam were pretty excited to see Dad as well♥ I must admit I too had a smile on my face when I saw him coming around the corner.


Liam even scored a ring pop!

                                      





The kids practiced all kinds of simple drills, we found out Lincoln likes to kick with his left foot??? I was told this is a good thing and not to correct him. So we didn't.  



If you look closely at his forehead you will see the remains of his beloved Harry Potter scar, his new obsession :0) He dresses up with all his friend and they run all over shooting spells at each other with their wands, or pencils, however you want to look at it :0)  I love it, but my eyeliner is running out WAY too fast! 


Lincoln absolutely LOVED soccer! He has been asking me everyday since when his next practice is. He was pretty excited when he asked me this morning and I said TODAY!!!!!


0 comments: