Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Little Catch Up Post

The weekend before Liam went into the hospital my amazing Grandmother came over from Utah. She has two sisters that live in the Richmond area and was on her way to go spend some time with them. It was so much fun having her here! I love when you hug some one and they still smell the same as they did when you were little!!! It brought back so many good memories.

Liam LOVED her!! He ate the best for her and loved it when she would rock him and play with the left over Valentine balloons.





This is a huge thing of home made candy from Gram!!!! She makes the best turtles and toffee that I have ever eaten! I know all you family members that read our blog are soooo jealous right now!



We then drove her to Richmond on Sunday to see her sisters and was able to see some family I haven't seen in years. Thursday My Dad and my "other Mother":0) came out to see us! Unfortunately very early Friday morning is when Liam ended up in the hospital again :( They were such great sports hanging out with the kids while Jared and I would trade off being at the hospital. Come that Sunday we all drove back to Richmond to pick up Grandma and then off to the airport to drop off Dad and Carrie. I miss them so much and so do the kids. I can't wait to see them this summer!

Here are some pictures of their time here and Liam's time in the hospital.



















Dad,Carrie, and Grandma, thank you so much for all your help, love, and understanding. Having a child in the hospital is never easy. I feel so blessed to have the family that I do and also our ward and friends. Thank you for everything!

2 comments:

Littleshortstacks said...

I'm so glad you have such an amazing family!

I sure hope Liam is doing better!

burton family said...

I hope Liam is home and feeling better. I love his toothy little smile